adMobo is a digital ad company specializing in mobile content. Using innovative tech and data-driven solutions, we make it easy for brands and agencies to engage their audiences and for developers to monetize their apps.
We are searching for an accomplished Director of Business Development to drive new revenue into the company. This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, negotiating and closing new business with mobile advertisers. You must be comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment and have an excellent understanding of the advertising space and mobile setting.
Compensation package consists of salary + commission. Benefits will be offered following a probationary period. Preference will be given to candidates with mobile marketing knowledge or experience.
- Generate mobile advertising revenue through new and existing relationships while also managing a selection of current accounts
- Develop relationships with senior contacts within the mobile community
- Foster and maintain relationships with existing accounts as well as new prospects
- Represent adMobo at Marketing & Advertising events in the US and/or Internationally
- Build strong relationships with your clients through e-mail, phone, instant messaging and/or social media
- Identify new sales opportunities within the assigned accounts and penetrate new divisions
- Closely observe affiliate performance to ensure traffic is top-tier and be proficient in flagging for fraud
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and targets
- Audit your account receivables on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure payments are being made
- This is not your typical 9-5 job, you must be available to your clients outside of work hours
- Excellent knowledge of online software including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with tracking system software (i.e. Hitpath, Direct Track, Cake, LinkTrust, HasOffers, etc.) is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Appsflyer and MS Office
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Effective problem solving skills with proven ability to manage expectation and navigate roadblocks
- Ability to build interdepartmental relationships
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and driven by ego to surpass sales goals
- Minimum 2-3 years of online marketing experience
- Minimum (4) years working in digital, mobile or advertising sales
- College or University degree in a related field
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to sales[at]admobo.com.